Wednesday, January 21, 2009

#$&*(#&$(*#!!

Back to four eyes!

Remember this post? About giant papillary conjunctivitis because of the asshole doctor that prescribed me contacts that I was allergic to?

Well apparently because of this said doctor, my eyes are now becoming intolerant to ALL contacts. After I began treatment for the condition last year (which, by the way, took two months of drops, no contacts and solely glasses), I switched back to the contacts that had always worked for me (which the stupid doctor told me were crap... even though they had always worked. Ugh, whatever). Lately, I have noticed that I cannot wear the contacts more than an hour at a time, my eyes get blurry/red/watery/itchy, there is some gross discharge, etc. All things lovely, yes.

So I go to the eye doctor yesterday to find out that because of that other doctor, my eyes are now more sensitive and intolerant. It's not as bad this time (and it took a few months to get to this point) but the end result is that my eyes are being increasingly sensitive and intolerant to contacts as a result of the contacts that they were incredibly intolerant to. This stupid doctor is at fault in several ways: a) he prescribed contacts that now put me in this predicament b) he would not listen to me when I told him I just wanted my normal contacts (I know, I should have fought harder but when a doctor tells you something is crap, what basis do I have at the time to argue back? I kinda took his word) and c) when I went back in with the later problem (giant papillary conjunctivitis) he completely discounted me and told me that I just had seasonal allergies, I shouldn't have wasted his time and then left me sitting in the patient room without telling me we were done with the appointment (with no resolution by the way...) So, stupid doctor, as my friend Steve likes to say:

DICK MOVE.


Can that be my argument in a lawsuit? That the guy is a dick of a doctor who just made an absolute dick move to take away my eyes?

No, no, there is not going to be a lawsuit. Slashing tires, however... hmm... no, probably not that either. I just want my eyes back!


Apparently, I have to go through the whole treatment process AGAIN, try new contacts with different material AGAIN, and my new awesome doctor said that basically in a couple years this will all most likely end in lasik surgery because my eyes will become intolerant to all contact materials.

#&*$()#$&*()!!!

ANNOYED.

No comments: