Thursday, April 20, 2006

Warning: this post may not be censored.

Today was one of the worst days I've ever had. It was a day where I, at various points, doubted every decision I've ever made in my entire life. Everything that's been bad for a while peaked today, at least in my mind. I realized that my whole goal in life is to be happy and right now I'm not.

Professionally, everything is completely out of whack. I wish I could go into details but I simply cannot.

Personally, things have been better. Again, I can't give details.

I feel like everything is just going to shit. I know it seems vague and I wish I could share, but I can't expect for to say that you have to trust me when I say that things are worse than I thought they could ever get. And I am astounded by that. Luckily, I have my health, I have my family, no one is hurt or dying (that I'm aware of). But these things, these issues...they just flat out suck.

Oh, and to top it off in a slightly comical way, I, being the smooth person that I am, managed to completely wipe out while getting gas in my car today. How you ask? Well, I just tripped over the hose on the pump. Fell flat on my face and have a nice, gigantic bruise all the way down my left leg. Sweet. That was the point where I pondered why I even got out of bed this morning. And I knew, at the point that when I asked myself that question, that it was a really bad day.

3 comments:

bgunner said...

sorry to hear about your bad day. this is the time just to tell Tim - "We need a special weekend." and make it special. i'd suggest a trip to Prescott for the weekend!

rachel said...

what is happening? I am worried. you and tim are doing such a good job and working so hard. i hope everything works out and you have a nice weekend. you deserve it!

Kristyn said...

im sorry that everythings so bad! remember, things can only go downhill for so long, eventually the have to come back up :) or another fun quote that i like "you can't see the rainbow if you don't live through the rain". everything will turn out alright in the end.