Saturday, April 22, 2006

Ok, ok....

I shouldn't have posted the last entry. It was a terrible day but people are flipping out on me. Some things are better left unsaid. I feel better now...things are still unsettled and I'm still a little off as a result, but I know everything will be ok in the end. In some ways, I think it's time to reinvent my life... to shift my vision and reconfigure my attitudes about my personal life and my professional life. I think that change can be hard but it's completely possible and definitely warranted. I guess we'll see...

If anyone is still worried, please don't hesitate to call or email if you haven't already done so. I would be happy to talk/email one on one about specific issues that I vaguely referred to in my last email but I could never post about them online. And I should never even have vaguely referenced to anything being wrong...

ANYWAY...enough about that. I have my second Saturday off in a row (and I'm actually going to be in the office next week!) I'm not sure what to do with myself... two days off in a row feels like vacation!! And having a whole week next week to wrap things up...holy cow! The actual work is starting to slow down...finally! Today Tim and I are headed to the Scottsdale Culinary festival where we're going to eat and drink all day and hook up with some of my friends from work. It should be a good time... I'll post about it tomorrow (when I am 20 pounds heavier...) We are excited to go see our house this weekend... I went to a place yesterday to look at and approve the granite we selected. It looked good...so everything is coming together on the house front. I'll post pictures if I remember to take the camera today.

No comments: