Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 2.3.2015

This morning, fresh off a night of decent sleep (cue hallelujah music)... The many faces of Bennett (looking so much like Owen now!):




A little later began the chaos called: attempt to get everyone out the door. Now with dog added! (Luckily his needs are pretty basic and so far he's thrown no tantrums). We were headed to the doctor for Owen and B. B was supposed to have a shot but we skipped it since he's had a cold/teeth and so the appointment ended up being more of a check up. Owen was a different kid this morning and his ear looked way better. B is teething (duh). 

In the car, Owen was doing his "high" dance...to lady gaga. I couldn't quite catch it but it was awesome. I laughed so hard.


Later this afternoon...my view of all boys from the bike. Owen with new studly haircut (poppy too!)


Tonight I was with the boys while poppy worked. It started off great! O and I had a great time and B was happy too. 


Owen did my hair and makeup while giving B a bath. So pretty! (By the end of the night this look was pretty much how I felt).


Not sure why but Owen totally lost his marbles in the bathtub and it was chaos from there. I was ready to get my tubes tied right then and there. At one point both kids were screaming and Luke was looking at me like what the hell lady? Tell me about it! But we survived another day and have 50% of the kids down (I still hear Owen screaming....fighting bedtime, guess he's feeling better!)

To end this on a happy note: Luke with his new cone. Happy boy!

No comments: