Saturday, February 21, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 2.20.2015

Fun Friday trivia question: what do you do when you are awake all night basically on the hour and you haven't slept more than three hours straight in weeks?

Answer: play blindfold the baby! It is really quite the hilarious game especially when you are delusional from sleep deprivation. 





At around 5am, B finally passed out into a cold hard sleep...none of the restless crap he had been doing all night (thanks Tylenol for kicking in...) He managed to do this right before my alarm went off at 5:15. Next time give me a couple of hours buddy, please? 


But, today we just survived on coffee. Again. The kids and I went to get coffee ("mama, sleepy?") and then I dropped them off with Justin. O still in his PJs as I had to wake him up. Lucky bastard...I want to sleep that long!


Friday trivia question 2: who of the below three Valente men looks most haggard and why? 


Appropriate answer would be: Justin and thinks to yahoo 1 and yahoo 2, conveniently located in each arm!

I met Justin and Bennett back in Bellevue several hours later (We locked Owen in the dog crate with Luke. KIDDING. He was at the nanny's). I attempted to work out which was hilarious since I was so exhausted and B was a hot mess.

It didn't work too well so I eventually threw in the towel and headed to my girlfriend's to see her and baby Eddie! I think they liked each other. B especially was fascinated. They are about 4 months apart and destined to be friends. 




No comments: