Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 1.6.2015

Day one million of the plague. I'm even more grumpy now because I acquired it. It's like the gift that just keeps on giving. Hit me hard last night and today I just feel like I have been run over by a truck. Doesn't help that we aren't sleeping because B isn't and I woke up with a clogged duct. Insult to injury.

We took the kids to our doctor this morning to make sure they didn't have any underlying infections as this flu has been known to turn into ear/eye/sinus infections. Owen was recovering from a small ear infection in one ear but otherwise they are both good. O is for sure on the tail end, B has a few more days. And I have a million more. Bah. 

O was really excited to be at Dr Kelly's office.

B was indifferent.


Later we cuddled while big bro napped. Bennett was a disaster today, poor guy!


Finally this evening gave him a touch of Tylenol which helped.


Meanwhile O ran around like crazy and took selfies. He's probably at 95% now which I've realized is tough when it's hard to move myself!! Mad props to all single parents out there. Fingers crossed we all get some sleep tonight.


No comments: