Thursday, January 1, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 1.1.2015

Happy 2015! I'm kind of blase about the whole new year/resolution thing. To me it's frankly just another day. On any given day we could choose to make changes in our lives, not just January 1. I try to live so that I don't feel like I NEED a huge resolution. Any whoo. 

Pictures: 

Baby B has found Sophie!

Oe and Justin. Justin- the next soldier in line to fall to the sickness. I'm still fighting!! Justin's isn't bad, but he definitely doesn't feel too hot. Oe is still fighting it. He had his longest sleep EVER...almost 15.5 hours. Then 2.5 hours after getting up, he wanted to go nap. Sleep is what he needs right now so that's good! 


This evening: B splashed like CRAZY. Hilarious.


And O got a recommendation for a different homeopathic to try from our doctor based on his current symptoms. It seemed to do the trick. After two doses this evening, he was a different kid! Hoping tomorrow he's even better.

No comments: