Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 1.27.2015

Bennett today at the gym: naked. It was one of those mornings. We didn't sleep a ton, kids woke up late, I woke up late. Then the nanny was late. Everything was late. I was off on timing of feeding B because everything was late, so I literally had to pull over on the side of the road and nurse him 2.5 seconds after dropping O off. Couldn't get a burp out, but figured he was ok. Lesson: ALWAYS wait for the burp. 10 minutes later on the freeway I hear a large vomit. Super size. He was soaked. I had no gas (and was almost to the gas station) so couldn't turn around and go home. And you're nuts if you thought I was prepared enough today to have extra clothes with me. Fail! 

By the time we stopped, B was sleeping. In his pants/shirt covered, no, soaked, in puke. Luckily he didn't get his blanket so I just covered him up in that. And luckily babies r us was close enough to go buy a onsie. Funny story: a while later when I got home I was unloading B and our neighbor popped over to talk. As I am holding him and talking to her, I realize that the car seat is dripping barf on my foot. :Face palm:


After nap this evening- boys cuddling. Before Owen decided to be a testy toddler and go in for 4678954 time outs. Is there a full moon?! I am going to bed on that note! Cheers to a less cray cray day tomorrow. 



No comments: