Friday, January 23, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 1.22.2015

Today was an Owen day for pictures I guess! Realized I did not get any of B. Whoops. 

First: the big guy with Miss Collette.

We then headed to swimming and Owen had a blast, of course. Here they are doing "choo choo train" on the wall.



I headed off to an appointment and Justin took the boys home. I guess Owen refused to nap. I got home at 3 and he was awake. I asked him if he wanted to sleep and he kept saying DONE. Ha! So instead we decided to make a Costco run. Why not, right? Could be a total disaster but so could staying at home! Needless to say on the way home at about 4:45pm this happened:


I went off to meet some friends and Justin was stuck with two crabby kids. Either B or O were screaming for the whole 3 hours I was away. Ahhh! Needless to say, Justin was glad I was home!

No comments: