Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful in November: Day #1.

A friend on facebook challenged people she knew to post every day about something they are thankful for during the month of November. This seemed like a great idea, so I figured I'd take it to the blog.

The first thing that comes to mind when thinking about what I am thankful for is my husband, Justin. Without getting all sappy (maybe just a little sappy), I feel truly blessed to have found him. As many of you know, the road to him was a little, well, interesting so when I say that I have the best husband, I really know I do and only partly because I've tried out other husbands! Justin is all of the things that I'm not and a lot of the things I am. In that respect, he balances me out and we share so many of the same interests together. He inspires me to be better on a daily basis, he shows me love continuously, he is genuine, real, funny, and operates with an integrity that I know he has passed on to his older sons and that I can only hope our younger son will also get. To see him as a new father has only deepened the love I have for him. I can't imagine a moment without him in this journey of life.


(sidenote: I miss Hawaii!!)