Thursday, November 8, 2012

Daily Owen: 11.8.2012


Justin and I went to a luncheon today put on by one of his financial planning clients on the economic outlook for 2013 and forward. It was good PR for Justin and right up my alley as it is pretty relevant to conversations I will have with my clients once I am back to work. We left Owen with the nanny (more on that in another post- but hooray for finding a nanny!) and went out. Justin looked all dapper in a suit so of course I had to get a picture of my handsome men.

And if you are observant, yes, this is the same outfit from the other day on Owen. Why, you ask? Well 2.5 seconds before I walked out the door he had a massive blowout so I grabbed the clean clothes on top of the laundry pile that will be sitting there until we have time to put it away this weekend in an effort to not be my typical 10 minutes late that I realize always happens now with a baby. And also, yes, my baby is wearing baby uggs. I get enough eye rolls from my husband on this... I love my uggs because it's freaking Washington, it's cold here and they keep my feet warm.  SAME CONCEPT for babies. Don't judge.

No comments: