Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So...

One big change? New blog address. Welcome!

For those of you who were following me before, you'll notice that it really looks no different. I know, I know, kind of boring and I COULD have had this huge opportunity to revamp it, find a different blog server, a different format...all of that stuff. WELL. Call me stuck in my ways, but I kind of liked my format before and after checking out other blog servers/sites (whatever the appropriate tech language is), I realized that I'm not really that tech saavy and as such, I don't have the time to try to learn it all (maybe it's not that hard BUT, still...I kind of like how user friendly blogspot has been for me). Maybe the reason this really didn't change at all is just some underlying issue like I'm resistant to change... well, coming from someone who's up and moved across the country a couple of times, without much thought to this "change" word, this sounds weird but who knows. Or maybe, MAYBE, I did it for the people who read this blog and only threw one change at a time at everyone...the change in address.

ANYWAY, I digress. Point is: nothing really changed. I needed to change the address of the old blog for several reasons and have been meaning to for quite some time. Thanks to the user friendliness of blogspot, I was able to bring over all of my old blog posts which is AWESOME. So, here we are... continuing on. I'm glad you all are continuing on this journey with me.

Up next since I finally changed addresses? Long over due posts. Like Phoenix.

No comments: