Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy birthday, Jon!

Today is my baby brother's 25th birthday. I wish he was closer so we could celebrate WITH him. It's hard to believe he is already 25... I still feel like I am that age. Makes me feel old. Anyway, happy birthday Jon! I love you!!

In other news- the workout/weight assessment last night went great. I was able to bench a lot more than I thought I would be able to. Surprisingly, my LEGS are more sore today than my upper body even though it was an all over body assessment, which seems totally weird to me because I would think my upper body would be weaker and subsequently more sore. I guess we did work my legs a lot...wall squats SEVERAL times (I impressed myself with how long I could hold these), leg presses, etc. As a result, my glutes are SORE today. I think I am going to run after work to try to loosen them up before my actual program starts on Wednesday. We'll see if that happens! I already feel great though after just one day!! I'm not lying when I say I love this stuff. I'll stop rambling now.

Happy birthday baby bro!

No comments: