Sunday, November 23, 2008

Updates...

In the middle of the Hawaii musings:

1) Grandma is through surgery (as of Friday the 14th, oops sorry, forgot to update that for a couple of weeks). She had a steel plate put into her leg and was moved to a nursing home at the beginning of this week. Currently my mom is spending about 10-15 hours a day at the nursing home because the care there sucks. She is trying to get the doctor to let my grandma move into my parents house at the end of this week. We will see...

2) Garage ghost... There have been a couple of more instances of the window phenomenon. Even more freaky? Last week during the middle of the day the FJ, Duncan's emergency alarm starts going off. Tim is the one at home (but I'm talking to him on the phone at work) and we both hear it and are like, "Geez that is loud!" and then he realizes that it is coming from OUR house. He doesn't have his keys on him, they are upstairs. I am obviously not at home. Additionally, I got into the mini earlier this week and the gage is going psychotic... back and forth at insane intervals per minute... So freaking creepy.

No comments: