Thursday, July 6, 2006

I swear, I'm back

I'm going to be more consistent at posting. Have I said this before? Well, this time I mean it. I mean, seriously people. Who's keeping me accountable? It's been a freakin month for the love of god. My post busy season resolution is to post more...especially since I learned over the weekend that I actually have people that read this blog.

Yesterday was an absolutely insane day. Scary, actually. I PROMISE I will write more about it later.

For now, I just want to wish my parents a happy anniversary. It's been 32 years of wedded bliss for them. They are truly an example that love can last and can grow stronger over the years. I wish for them all of the best and that they have many more good years to come.

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Thank you, sweetheart. We had a wonderful weekend with you, even if you young kids did beat us by one stroke. We love you. Mom and Dad

P1 said...

Hey, I come to yer blog every day to see if there is something new, so whenever you have a chance to post, rest assured your fans are out there eager to see it.