Monday, March 27, 2006

Ass slapping, mexican food and impulsive arms...

I smacked a guy in the ass today at lunch. I wish I could say I did it on purpose to create dropped jaws and "YEAH RIGHT" moments, but I can't. It was an accident. But funny, nonetheless. Especially since I think he liked it. He looked at me for a second, grinned, and said, "Thanks for that...I needed a good slap in the ass." And right then and there I turned so red that my face exploded and I died. It would have been different if it was a grandpa or something. But NO, my arm chooses to jut out involuntarily into the ass of a rather hot 30 some year old. At least the arm has good taste, I guess.

3 comments:

P1 said...

This is really odd.

Jenn said...

I'm not sure if I should be insulted by that comment or not. It wasn't really THAT odd. I was putting my purse on my chair and after I did I swung my arm around. The guy was walking by and WHAM! I hit him...

rachel said...

P1 is my dad. sometimes he is a little odd, but i think he is trying to be funny and support your blog...