Thursday, August 20, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 8.18.2015

Today was a fun day! We took Owen and Bennett (ok, really this was mostly just for Owen's benefit), to Remlinger Farms. It's a little farm right by our house-- about 10 minutes. We've been before for a company picnic of mine, but that entailed mostly just going straight to the picnic area and not really exploring anything else. I was impressed with all of the activities they have for kids. Although I will say: it is not really a "farm" as I am used to seeing as how I am from Kansas City where we do in fact have actual FARMS. I was expecting to see many more animals and not see so many rides. But hey, it was a huge hit for the little guy, so no complaints here. Must just be how the good old pacific northwest does "farm."

Chugga chugga choo choo!



Riding Peaches the pony. Owen got to ride his first pony back in May when we visited KC so he was a veteran at this. He was much more relaxed this time. 


First canoe ride!


And then a big train ride for everyone. It was a pretty hot day, so it was nice for all of us to sit for a second.


B was losing his marbles... just a little bit. The farm didn't open until 10:30 (for a kids farm, this seems so weird to me), so we were bumping right up against naptime.


Owen got to drive us all around in big cars! 


I only look terrified.... Fast forward 16 years... and I really will be terrified!


FIRE TRUCK! 


And a cool little flying ride... some sort of flying corn (OK, a little odd, but whatever). 

No comments: