Monday, August 17, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 8.17.2015

Happy birthday, Mr. Bennett Bo! I'm feeling nostalgic, and heartbroken that it's already been a full year. And also: utter disbelief. Excuse me while I shake my head furiously and try to figure that one out. It truly goes by way too fast, and I'm pretty sure B was actually just a newborn 2 days ago. Sigh. And sniff. 

All of that aside, I have to say, I am loving the stage B is in. He's curious and on the go, but isn't quite to the level of full blown toddler tantrums yet. He's mostly just still my sweet baby who can't get enough of exploring this great big world. 





B had a great first birthday....walks and more playtime with grandma and grandpa.




Presents! 


And what birthday would be complete without cake?



Happiest of birthdays my sweet BB, my mister mister, my little squisher. In so many ways, I'd give everything to relive this past year with you so that I don't forget anything, but I know that the best is yet to come. I can't wait to see where your adventures take you!

No comments: