Friday, February 8, 2013

Klutz.

I've been thinking a lot about my "word" for 2013 and I think that it's "LIVE." As in, really trying to be present and not thinking too much about the future or what could/should have been... but really just being in the here and now... and loving it.

HOWEVER.

I've decided that maybe there should be a different world for me this year... KLUTZ.

I'm not even kidding, I've fallen more in the past 5 weeks than I have in the past 2 years. I am typically pretty klutzy but this is just incredible.

- I fell snow shoeing...on a stick.
- I fell skiing (a lot)
- I fell before skiing
- I fell the day after skiing while I was walking with Justin and his day. On the road. In the middle of the road.
- I fell the other day while I was HOLDING Owen and walking across my coach. (Also: yikes. But don't worry, he was totally fine and didn't even hit the ground. Apparently I am a graceful faller? My black and blue knees would beg to differ).
- I slipped in the shower

Anyway, I'm thinking I might just start wearing this ridiculously expensive ski helmet we bought for me to ski in just to wear every day... just in case.

No comments: