Saturday, May 15, 2010

Charity saturday with eco-friendly towels.

I volunteer for the make-a-wish foundation (a GREAT organization, would highly recommend that anyone do the same) and on Saturday May 15 we had a training for 4 hours. JUST SO HAPPENS it was, oh, maybe the one and only sunny day we'd had in about 3 weeks. Go. figure. So, sitting in a classroom at UW was slightly brutal, but it was for a good cause and I met some really nice people so I can't really complain THAT much. And on the plus side, we got out about an hour early so I was able to enjoy some sun that day.

Aside from that excitement, that morning before I headed over the water to the university of Washington, I dropped Bella off at her daycare. And then swung by whole foods to pick up a couple of things and buy a tea for the road. While waiting for my tea, I figured I would be smart and go to the bathroom before sitting in my car for a little while. Can I just say I love the eco-friendliness of whole foods? Seriously?

In the bathroom were these "tork towels"... 100% recycled, totally eco-friendly. LOVE IT.

And another shot of the little tork towel dispenser. I'm totally weird but I love seeing this kind of stuff. It just makes me happy.

No comments: