Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Several months worth of pictures, as promised. And not an April Fools Day joke!


On Christmas, our favorite 3 year old, Savannah.


Jordan, our favorite 5 year old with her new recorder. We might have received a phone call a few days later regarding the revenge that we are owed for buying such a Christmas present.



Our favorite baby, Mackenna. I think maybe we just woke up.



Going back to Christmas, I got literally 4 coats (one of which is the black and white one behind me-Thanks mom!), hats, sweaters, gloves, etc. Washington is a LOT colder than Phoenix in the winters. Apparently I was quite vocal about how unprepared I was.


Happy new flat screen TV! Funny that all of the men are surrounding it...



When I went back to Kansas City just after Christmas, I was able to make it to an old family friends wedding reception. His sister, Katie (above) was my very best friend through elementary school and middle school and we have remained friends since. We were fast friends the day she moved to Kansas City from Pennsylvaina and sat next to me in Mrs. Parish's 4th grade class. It was so good to see her! Plus, I found out that SHE is getting married this summer!



Happy 2008!!


A rainy day in Seattle in January... but clear enough to see the mountains when crossing Lake Washington. It was pretty.



Please show me some other state where people wash cars WHEN IT'S RAINING. (Hence, the lovely hard hat). I cannot even tell how hard I was cracking up that day (and still even when I look at this picture).



The truck was also washed on this rainy day. It might have been its last car wash. Sad.



SIMON (the English mastiff dog... he weighs more than me!) and Meg. He might be my favorite dog ever.


Kaylene, Meg and I at the "Don't wear black" party. The theme came as a result of Simon (who kinda drools). And the party was thrown in honor of the first working Saturday of busy season at the end of January.



Girls valentines night out. Love it.



Anchorage, Alaska. Beautiful city. February 2008.



There were dog races going on up in Anchorage when we were there for the Fur Rondy festival. It was pretty cool.



More of Anchorage.



More Anchorage mountains. They are HUGE.



Beautiful sunset in Seattle, February 2008.



Sunset in Seattle over Lake Washington, February 2008.



New FJ. His name is Duncan, February 2008.



Different view of Duncan, February 2008.


I think that's all of the pictures that I have...and done. Told you I would get them up sometime. Happy April!

No comments: