Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Perplexed

Seen today on a sign today at the post office:

It is illegal to mail ammunition, gunpowder, firecrackers, and nail polish remover.

Wait.

What?

Nail polish remover?!

I guess I don't get how that fits into the list of hazardous items. And really? Who sends nail polish remover anyway? Isn't it like $1 at Target?I guess there goes any idea I ever had of sending huge presents of nail polish remover to anyone. Because I would LOVE to have that as a gift. Giant, giant boxes of it.

So seriously, I get the liquid thing but why just distinguish nail polish remover and not like rubbing alcohol or something of the sort? Literally all they had on the sign was what was listed above.

Maybe I will think about it. Maybe I just don't know how threatening nail polish remover can really be.

No comments: