Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm told I need soap

For what some people may see as a potty mouth? Do I need to refer everyone back to the post I made several months ago stating that I reserve the right to say what I want to say because this is my forum to do so? If it offends anyone, you, in the same manner, have the right to stop reading. I will only be me on this website. The way I am in real life is the way I will be here. I will not conform because of who may or may not be reading this.

Allright. Moving on from that...

Although, I do have one more thing to say about it: if anyone could see my poor little mini car right now, they might have a word of choice to offer, too. It's so sad.

Here are the details: I was going west in a Walgreen's parking lot. This lady in a Dodge Durango was going south. She hit my passenger's side right above the wheel wheel and into the headlight. My hood is all pushed up and out, the light is completely deteriorated. The car cannot be operated at the present time.

Since it happened on private property, the insurance companies fight for whose fault/liability the accident was. So far, the verdict is still out. It's getting towed tomorrow to the body shop recommended by our mini dealer. Then the insurance adjuster will go out at the end of this week to write up an estimate and then the repairs can start to be made. In the meantime, I just have to wait and see who is determined to be liable.

Frankly, I just want my car to be fixed. It kinda blows. I've never been in an accident before and I don't recommend it. It just sucks.

Aside from this, everything else is going well. Just working and playing... the usual. My CPA review course starts next week so I'm trying to enjoy this last week of freedom this week before I lose my life for a while...

By the way, has anyone ever heard of Landon Pigg? I just got his CD and I really like it...

1 comment:

lee said...

if, by soap, you mean snakes on a plane...then yes, you need soap.

walgreen's sucks, doesn't it. i've been trying to spread the word, but i guess that message didn't reach you in time.

i apologize for that.