Saturday, December 26, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 12.25.2015

Merry Christmas! Owen was so excited that Santa came! Mom woke him up because I might have been excited too. Ha.

After traditional breakfast of blueberry coffee cake and sausage/bacon (and not so traditional tofu scramble), we played with santa's toys and then got ready to open presents (minus my dad who now has the illness). 

Family pic!


Jon and Margot.


Little ninja.


Times 2!


Kids got KC royals hats which were beyond adorable.



Another selfie!


This afternoon my uncle and aunt and cousins came over. Love spending time with them.


They got Owen a pig that oinks and walks and B was terrified of it. It was hilarious!


Checking it out...still not sure.


Justin and I packed this evening while the boys played and my mom ran my dad to the ER (same virus B and Justin had).




Owen and I snuggled and watched the nutcracker, too!


Perfect Christmas minus my dad being sick!

No comments: