Saturday, December 19, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 12.17.2015

Little B and I cuddling in the hospital more today. My aunt Layne came by and visited (and brought me coffee!) It was so nice to see her! The nurses have been amazing at children's. Truly amazing. I don't have enough good words to say about them.

B was taken off oxygen last night and off the IV mid morning, so the goal today was for him to keep his oxygen levels up and to eat and drink....both of which he did. So, we got released at around 6pm!




We got home to my parents and he was a different kid. Playing and beating up Owen like nothing had happened. Well and he's also on meds, and won't let me get more than a foot away from him... But! He's home, and on the mend. Justin also got out of bed for the first time in 2.5 days this evening too. Glad that illness is behind us!


No comments: