Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A little shameless plug

Since getting in to this Rodan + Fields stuff, I am of course, bombarded by pictures/emails/facebook posts of other people's results. I also have my own results but I am going to have to have a considerable amount of wine before I consider posting my scary "before" picture. Trust me, it's like an image for your nightmares, complete with crazy lady hair. I'll get there, just be patient. Until then, check these out- real results real people and in very short time using the product. Anyone that knows me knows I put a lot of thought and effort in to doctors I see, products I use, and things I promote. This is one that I really, truly believe in and the why of it is because it's worked for me.
 
Check these out:
 
 
Using redefine multi-function eye cream (which I just now started using after seeing this)... results on that to be determined from my end but WOW. Please help with the bags I've had under my eyes for, oh, 9.5 months, PLEASE!

 
Soothe application for a babe with eczema. Again, I saw this and realized, huh. Owen has a bit of eczema (we, and the naturopath, think it's from swimming). So, I tried out the lotion on Owen, and BAM. Results like above (though I will say his case was never as extreme as the above).


And the above is a shot of a gals' mother in law who tried out the redefine + macroexfoliator regimen (which I personally use, you know, for my crater). Pretty amazing stuff. I actually passed some along to my mom. We'll see if she actually uses it but I bet if she does she'll be just as happy.

No comments: