Sunday, August 7, 2011

Joining in on the fun... and by fun I mean sweat.

Yesterday I dragged Justin to hot yoga. And by dragged I pretty much mean dragged. Look, I had great intentions. I really just wanted to show him how much I sweat... it really is incredible and I'm sort of grossly proud of it. Ok, that's not really the reason. I actually knew it would be good for him. Kind of how he tries to get me to ride bikes because it is WAAAY better for me than running (but ssssh don't tell him I admitted that). His body is extremely tight and I knew yoga is a way to relieve a lot of that tension, especially if you do it right.

And sweating out toxins? An added benefit.

So, I've been talking to him about it for a while and finally he agreed to go...not without complaining about it so I think perhaps he just wanted me to shut up and stop bugging him about it but regardless, he agreed. I'll take it.

And the result? He actually loved it (but I'm not supposed to tell anyone). Oops. I just posted that on the internet. Sorry, honey! I think it's ok though because he's already talking to a lot of his clients about it and how good it felt and how he can't wait to go again so I'm pretty sure that since he's talking about how much he enjoyed it, I can too. I'm so glad. Oh, and he was BLOWN away by the amount of sweat... I think he sweats even more than me. It's pretty incredible.

We spent the rest of the day running around doing various wedding related things which was great (and productive). See here for all of the wedding related happenings.

No comments: