Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18.

The official end of busy season. Unfortunately for me, (and really, everyone that isn't a tax person), April started off by bringing my biggest client back into my life (oh, HI, again biggest client...can't wait to spend the next 2 months with you!) Which really means that April 18 really couldn't have meant less for me. Per the usual. Unless you're just a tax person, tax day really means nothing. OH, and for all of you people living in a box, yes, tax day was April 18 this year.

So, Monday night, the 18th, our firm went to our tax day celebration party. Most audit people (like me) left early because we all had to work the next day. I will say, though, I took part of the 19th off work, met a friend for coffee, worked out, cleaned house and just took it easy. Even though our busy season isn't truly over yet, at least it feels like we are definitely on the downside now.

No comments: