Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I am horrible at posting pictures.

I've been delaying blogging because a) I've been 1% alive and 99% dead for the past three weeks b) on top of being almost dead I have been on probably one of the (if not the) biggest audit my company has for the past two weeks... which, did I mention I am running? Because of the manager that took an indefinite leave of absence January 31? I love him right now. and c) I promised I wouldn't post until I posted the pictures I promised in my last post. Well b has affected c in that I haven't had the chance to actually put the pictures on my computer. It is on my to-do list this weekend. Along with updating the world about March 2008.... a month that I seriously cannot WAIT to be over. It is right up there with one of the worst months of my entire life and I say that with every bit of positiveness I can muster. Which isn't much after having lived through this month. But on the plus side, in 5 days my birthday month begins and I plan on throwing a huge party to celebrate March 2008 being far, far behind me.

No comments: