Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Daily Owen & Bennett: 5.31.2015

Night number two of being a single mom was successful. Both kids slept, I slept... WIN.  B woke up around 6am and ate and I was up for the day, but I managed to get in a few cuddles from B before putting him back in to bed.



And of course, not too long later, he was wide awake!




We had big plans, so B got to help wake up big brother... by climbing on him!




After Owen was awake, we headed to TOUCH A TRUCK! (Aka: the truck show, per Owen). It's put on by the junior league of Seattle every year and is so cool. They bring in all different kinds of trucks that the kids can climb on... seriously BLEW Owen's mind. I took him last year but he was still a little young. This year, he was SO into it.

A selfie shot... or attempt. The best I could do.


































As we were walking out of Costco, Owen picked me "flowers." So cute.




And then I was feeling especially brave and made the trek to Costco with the kids, and they did great! It was a great day!
















No comments: