Thursday, October 24, 2013

Daily Owen: 10.24.2013

The story of last night, as told by Owen:

Guess what guys?!


I'm a big boy now and big boys grow teeth. I am SO big, I decided to cut my last six before my two year molars ALL AT ONCE!


I have also decided to start walking now. As a result, I was a crabby pants last night at least that's what mama says.


At first I looked at her and said, "no way mama!" but mama and poppy both assured me I was indeed up every hour and would not sleep. Fever, nursing, inconsolable- what a mess I was! 


I finally fell asleep on mama with blankie around 5am, but she had to get up at 6.30am so she only got 2-3 hours of sleep and I didn't even want poppy to hold me! I woke up happy and fever free!


I think mama is really tired so I gave her my best cheese face which made her laugh. 


Then I offered to cuddle her with blankie...as long as its not every hour all night again, I think she will do it. She said she loves me and feels bad that I have so many new teeth at once. I said a-ok mama! I'm a big boy.

The end. 

Mama's note: please sleep all night (or even just a few hours straight...please please please....)

No comments: