Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bellingham, WA

Tim and I took a trip up to Bellingham (which is about 30 minutes south of the Canadian border, 1.5 hours north of here) right after we got Duncan, the FJ back in February. We wanted to take the FJ for its first cruise so we decided to explore up there since I had never been there. It was a pretty cold day but Bellingham was a pretty cool town. It's pretty like here but it has a much more small, college town vibe.




We look very northwestern here. Which is I guess what we are... but Tim even has a flannel jacket on- that's rustic! Now I need one I guess to really fit in..



Stunning views of the ocean.


Um, ok, so the purple star fish was a little weird to me.



I think this picture is from right around the same time period but on a different hike called Edgewick just east of here... it was FREEZING that day but we wanted to get outside so we did Edgewick which is easy but also has a huge waterfall so it makes you forget you are actually freezing to death.

No comments: