Friday, February 9, 2007

Nose piercing

I did this the first week of January. I really like it... I've been wanting to do it for a while. The only scary thing was that I didn't really think about any of the consequences. I did it on a Saturday night and had to give a presentation in front of all of the partners at my job at work on monday. I didn't know if the nose ring would fly given that I'm in a very conservative profession. Needless to say, I appparently had no reason to worry. All of the comments I've gotten on it have been very positive. It's fun for the time being, anyway.

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

hehe YAY make sure to keep cleaning it because if it doesnt you get "the bump" which is kind of a pain in the ass. and it looks kind of gross.

Carolyn said...

Yeah-- no need to worry, as it looked so naturally good on you, I thought you had it all this time!